Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Avatar Experience!

Once again on the Bolt Bus, which by the way has officially become my favorite place to blog, this ride back to Boston feels very different. I don't know what it could be...but I can give it a wild guess. Maybe it's because...oh, I don't know...could it be because I've just recorded a CD and a DVD at Avatar Studios with my dream band??

Yeah, I guess that would be why!

Well, I can definitely say that it does feel like I've accomplished a dream. And especially because I think the music we made is SOOOO great!! I am sure you guys will like it as well...we were listening to some of it today and it sounds amazing, Avatar was really the right choice, as was to have Fernando Lodeiro as our engineer. Thanks, Fer!

The whole crew was about 20 people, counting the photo and the video crew. Here is a picture of everyone at the end of that very long Saturday (started at 10AM and went until Midnight!):


Also, since the day of the recording was the birthday of Laurent's girlfriend, Sandrine, we made a little "Happy Birthday Video Present" to her and posted it online right then, check it out:


We will also be posting videos on Youtube and Facebook starting tonight for the contest. And you will have until noon of the following day to re-tweet or re-post the videos in order to be eligible to win the FREE CD.

More news to come very soon...

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment